- Ornate polished timber dining table: Lowers to create coffee table or double bed.
- Upholstered settee
- Cocktail cabinet with ornate polished hinging lid.
- Forward windows in 10mm toughened glass and inset with opening 500mm x 375mm aluminium opening hatch. Side windows in 6mm toughened glass.
- Simulated teak & holly flooring.
- Saloon / cockpit doors: Moulded gelcoat tri-fold doors. Complete with folding mechanism for folding into Targa walkway.
- Sleeping Cabins Polished timber solid doors on all private cabins.
- Port & Starboard fwd cabins : Each queen sized bed (2050mm x 1540mm)
- Aft Starboard cabin : Double bed (1990mm x 1230mm)
- Mattresses to be 150mm ( 6? ) foam upholstered.
- Cabins lined.
- Recessed 12volt lighting.
- Carpeted floors.
- Port Head Polished timber solid lockable door
- PAR manual toilet. Discharge via holding tank
- Holding tanks built in. Discharge pump out by shore station or directly overboard. Port 130Land Stb 110L
- Pipes, skin fittings and seacocks to be easily accessible and to meet survey requirements
- Vanity basin with pressure hot and cold water
- Separate shower stall with clear glass door. Wall mounted shower head and mixer tap
- Electric shower bilge pump with direct overboard discharge
- Large quantity cupboards/shelves to very high quality
- High Quality DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers, LED indicator lights, and voltage display
- Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors..
- Batteries x 3 comprising: House System (400 amp hrs) : 2 x 200 amp hr AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) deep cycle / heavy duty batteries. One engine battery ? 100amp/h AGM
- 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- 12 V lighting : Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout. Dome lights in cockpit.
- 4 x 12V Outlets.
- Survey approved navigation lights. Port & Starboard mounted on bow rails.
- Deck floodlight mounted on spreaders.
- Mast head anchor / riding light.
- Spacious galley with co-ordinated laminex counter surfaces, timber accents.
- Three (3 ) burner LPG stove & oven.
- Stainless steel pot holders. Flame failure device fitted to shut off LPG immediately in event of flame going out.
- Double bowl stainless steel sink.
- Pressure hot & cold fresh water system.
- Single lever mixing tap.
- Refrigerator : Front opening upright ?Vitrifrigo? fridge 130 litres.
- Spacious freezer ? large 60 litre top loading, heavily insulated. 12volt Eutectic system by ICEER.
- Under bench storage with polished timber door fronts & cutlery drawers.
- Inboard side of galley: Over-bench cupboards with sliding door fronts
- Simulated teak & holly flooring.
- Trash bin, paper towel holder.
- LPG solenoid control in galley
- Twin Yanmar 30hp saildrive diesel engines. Fresh water cooling, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fibreglass bed with integral oil drip pan.
- Two bladed folding propellers.
- Dual engine controls at either helm station. Remote electric key start at engine controls.
- Fuel tanks: Total 360 litres (80 gallons) in two survey approved pressure tested aluminium tanks. Fuel gauge site glass fitted.
- Water intakes for engines protected by external strainer & filter. ( 1 per engine)
- Twin primary Racor ( or similar) water separator / fuel filters, secondary engine fuel filters, jacketed fuel lines.
- Engine, fuel tank & fuel line installation to Australian standards to meet offshore survey.
- Console mounted engine instruments with electric tachometers, engine monitoring & warning systems, engine hour meters.
- Aluminium Hatches & portholes (9 in total)
- 4 x Forward Hatches 475mm x 475mm (Gebo)
- 2 x Mid cabin hatches 475mm x 475mm (Gebo)
- 1 x Port Bathroom window hatch 500mm x 375mm (Gebo)
- 1 x Galley window hatch 500mm x 375mm (Gebo)
- 1 x Aft Cabin window hatch 500mm x 375mm (Gebo)
- Fibreglass Deck Hatches:
- Forward anchor & storage hatches x 5
- Cockpit storage hatches x 2
- 6 x Docking cleats. Each side : bow, stern & amidships.
- 1 x Heavy duty mooring cleat on forward walkway.
- Ventilation: 1 x Cabin vent.
- Mast base turning blocks. All halyards & sail controls to cockpit.
- 12 x Rope clutches - Spinlock brand.
- Sheet winches : 2 x Harken ST46ST.
- Screecher/MPS winches: 2 x Harken 40s ? 2 speed self tailing.
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions, bow rails and stern rails with 3 life-lines. 700mm high to meet Australian survey requirements..
- 2 x transom access gates with pelican hook releases.
- 2 x side access gates with pelican hook releases.
- Aft swim ladder : folding stainless aft swim ladder.
- Twin steering compasses.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata : Log, speed, depth.
- Raymarine DSC VHF radio.
- Clear anodised aluminium mast and boom.
- Single Spreader, 7/8 rig.
- Standing Rigging - Forestay 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
- Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire
- Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
- All fitted with Sealock turnbuckles and end fittings.
- Halyards - Main halyard: 10 mm Spectra rope : Heavy duty shackle.
- Genoa halyard: 8 mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
- Topping lift: 8 mm rope, Heavy duty shackle.
- Spinnaker Halyard: 10mm rope with snap-shackle spliced to end.
- Boom outhaul.
- 2 x mainsail reefing lines fitted.
- All halyards, reefing lines to be lead back to cockpit through turning blocks, rope clutches (Spinlock).
- Sheet Winches: 2 x Harken ST46ST?s.
- Fully battened mainsail. Triple stitched reinforced construction. Luff adjustable batten end caps. Fibreglass sail battens. Roller bearing batten cars.
- Cruising mainsail cover with integrated lazy jack system.
- Self-tacking headsail. Profurl headsail furler. Curved headsail traveller track with end stops. Control sheet to cockpit.
- Muir Cougar electric anchor winch with chain & gypsy. Located under locker to give clean deck. Primary anchor is 35 lb CQR type with 50 mtrs x 8mm short link galvanised chain.
- Primary anchor is stored in a specially designed anchor roller under the forward beam.
- Anchor winch has foot switch at the winch plus a remote up / down control at the helm station.
- 3 x PVC Inflatable Fenders
- 4 x Mooring lines (each 15 metres x 14mm).
Self Tacking Jib System
Jib Track Control
Separate Engine Cranking Battery
Long Range Battery System with AGM 400amps/hrs
Yanmar 30HP Sail Drive
3 Blade Folding Gori Prop
RCB Batten Cars
Mainsail Lazy Jack Bag
Single Lione Reefing
Mast Head Wind Indicator
Targa Shade Strip
Helm Seat Cushions
Saloon Clip On Shades
Fresh Water Deck Wash
Salt Water Deck Wash
Transom Hot/Cold Shower
Hard Top Extensions
Raymarine ST60 Tridata
TV/DVD/CD/ Radio 19” Wide Screen Entertainment
Compass x2 Binnacle Mounted Steering
Sola Panel 120W x 4
Battery AGM 200AH
Double GPO X 3
Charger Inverter 2000W Freedom
Single Side Band Antenna- Receive Only
Second Winches For Screacher
Harken Electric Winch
Pressure Hot/Cold Water with 40L Hot Water System
Hella Turbo Fans X 8
Iceer Toploading Freezer
3 Burner Stove
Dimmable Reading Lights
ANCHOR/DOCK LINES/ ETC:
Muir Electric Anchor w/35# Plough with Anchor and Rode
Anchor Chain Counter
Full Kitchen Pots and Pans
Full Kitchen Utensils
Full Cups, Plates, Bowls
Complete Tool Kit with MANY TOOLS
MANY spare, pumps, gaskets, impellers, hoses, plugs, outlets etc.
Lots of fishing Gear
Oil, Coolants, grease, lubricants
Multiple sets of linens, blankets and pillows
Storage Bags and Baskets
Manuals for EVERYTHONG