Manufacturer Provided Description
The epitome of elegance, luxury and grace, this magnificaent cruiser is the ultimate reward for a lifetime of excellence. Upscale features include state-of-the-art navigational technology, an open airy cabin with extra-large windows, and an amazing amount of storage space.Key Features
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Choice of twin sterndrives, gas or diesel, or Axius drives with helm joystick control.
- Double helm seat with rotating base and folding backrest.
- Fold-down transom seating.
- Extra large cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop can accommodate optional built-in grill and refrigerator.
- Stainless-steel trimmed walk-thru windshield allow easy access to deck area from cockpit.
- Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room.
- Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics with optional upgrades.
- Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage.
- Gourmet galley with solid-surface countertops, recessed stove and stainless-steel sink with solid-surface covers, refrigerator, microwave, and plenty of storage.
- Large enclosed head compartment with VacuFlush.
- Molded fiberglass sport spoiler with LED lighting.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Twin Yanmar diesel and Mercruiser sterndrives, as well as V-drive, available.