2013 Pursuit S 280 Sport Available Now!
Located in Charleston, South Carolina
Powered by Twin Yamaha V6 F250’s w/ 539 Hours
Features of this boat include:
Comes w/ Trailer
Teak Wood Finishings on Leaning Post & Dash
Rear Facing Fold Out Seat on Leaning Post
Transom Fold Out Rear Bench Seat
Bow Seating w/ Bow Filler Cushion
Front Console Seat
Dual Helm Seats
Garmin 16″ GPS Display
Yamaha CL5 Display
Stereo System w/ Fusion Head Unit
ICOM VHF Radio
Cabin w/ Head & Sink
45 Gallon Transom Livewell
Garmin Dome Radar
Dual Stainless Steel Outriggers
Rod Holders on Aft of Hardtop
Under Gunwale Rod Storage
Fresh & Salt Water
Transom Access Door
Dual Mounted Fire Extinguishers
Cushioned Bolsters around Entire Boat
Rear Entry Ladder
Full Boat, Leaning Post & Helm Covers
CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!
ABOUT PLANTATION BOAT MART:
We’re not just a boat dealership—we are a way of life. Our customers return year after year, purchase after purchase, because we make it a point to enjoy our lives with the products we purchase. Below are just a few more reasons, other than the Top Ten Reasons, to be a part of the Plantation Boat Mart family!
We’re proud to have achieved the National Marine Manufacturers Association’s 5-Star Certified Dealership status. This classification puts us in an elite class of dealers across the nation that have passed all testing in the areas of Service, Sales, Employee and Customer Programs, and General Dealership Work Ethics.
Plantation Boat Mart offers exceptional service! What does exceptional service mean? It means that we only service our customers” boats. This ensures focused service for our valued customers and gives our master certified technicians the opportunity to know our customers’ boats inside and out. The result? Peace-of-mind that your boat is in good hands and will be completed in a timely manner! And… completed right the first time.
Plantation Boat Mart’s parts department continues to grow and is now one of the most complete parts departments in South Florida with over 40,000 square feet of under-roof service and a large parts inventory. In other words, when you need service or a part… we’ve got you covered!
We are a dedicated team of trained professionals with the single goal of making you a customer for life! Welcome to the Plantation Boat Mart Family.
The S 280 features stunning good looks combined with exceptional handling and performance. Its long list of standard features includes rich teak accents, a fiberglass hardtop with a white powder coated aluminum frame, an overhead electronics box, an overhead storage bag, integral overhead interior lighting, three spreader lights, a Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo, complete with an MP3/Ipod jack, remote and four stereo speakers. Even front and side helm canvas curtains are standard for a dry, comfortable ride even in inclement weather.
The helm features a split leaning post with flip up helm and companion bolsters and fixed arm rests for comfortable operation from a seated or standing position. For one of the most comfortable rides on the boat, deploy the folding aft stern seat, sit back and hold on. Strategically-placed cushions provide lumbar support while you're seated and function as essential coaming pads when the seat is not in use and folded flush. The console affords lockable storage and conceals a head compartment with holding tank, pump out and macerator.
Other creature comforts include an Isotherm stainless steel drawer refrigerator and a molded-in 140-quart combination cooler/cushioned stern bench to keep your food and beverages cool and easily accessible. Twin 29-gallon insulated in-deck lockers with pump out serve to stow your catch or function as spacious storage compartments to keep the deck clear of gear. The molded-in split-bow seating area of the S 280 Sport affords additional seating for relaxing or entertaining and provides lockable rod storage, complete with padded reel protectors. The large raised foredeck area features an aggressive non-skid surface for more secure footing while you are boarding or cast netting from the bow. Other fish fighting features include a tackle center with removable trays, an insulated 45-gallon transom fish box and an optional 45-gallon recirculating livewell.
For other watersports enthusiasts, there's a convenient transom gate and telescoping stainless steel ladder for water access. There's even a freshwater cockpit sprayer so you can rinse yourself off and clean your equipment before climbing back on board.
HULL, DECK & COCKPIT
• Pursuit® Protection Plan:5-year hull/deck structural warranty,5-year blister-free warranty, 2-year limited warranty
• Two 1/2” 316L S.S. stern eyes and 5/8”316L S.S. bow eye
• Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid• One-piece welded 1” S.S. low profile bow rail• Six 8” 316L S.S. flush pull up cleats• LED cockpit courtesy lights (4)
• S.S. thru-hull bow roller w/anti chafing chute and windlass beam
• Six S.S. drink holders
• Acrylic transom door w/S.S. latch
• Cockpit coaming bolsters
• Salt water wash down pump w/hose outlet
• Aft fold-down seat
• Two 18 “ S.S. transom grabrails
• 316L S.S. telescoping boarding ladder w/fiberglass hatch
• Molded fiberglass 2 piece leaning post on a slider w/armrests, teak accents aft-facing fold-down seat,and port side storage locker w/acrylic door
• Isotherm® S.S. drawer refrigerator
• Integral fiberglass foot rest
• Molded insulated 140 quart cooler w/3” cushion
• Fiberglass hardtop and liner w/white, powder coated aluminum frame, overhead strg box, 3 sprdr lights,canvas storage pouch w/front and side enclosed,6 overhead LED tricolor lights
• Enclosed compartment w/manual head, 20 gal.holding tank, macerator and pressure S.S. water sink
• S.S. portlight w/screen• 12 v interior lighting• Tempered glass windshield• Two 12 v receptacle at helm
• Clarion® AM/FM stereo and CD w/4 speakers and remote control pad at helm. Console mounted iPod MP3 player interface jack
• Molded split bow seating w/4” cushions (2)
• Under gunwale rod storage racks w/padded reel protectors
• Four 316L S.S. gunwale rod holders
• Twin insulated in-floor 29 gallon fishboxes with macerator pump out and overboard drain
• Aft-slide out tackle center w/three removable trays
• Bait prep station w/molded rigging cutouts, sink w/pull out fresh water sprayer
• Aluminum reinforcement plates for downrigger installation, aft gunwale, port and stbd.
INSTRUMENTATION, EQUIPMENT & SAFET• Hydraulic steering w/sport adjustable helm
• 14.5” comfort grip S.S. steering wheel with knob
• Master circuit breaker box
• Three battery switch w/battery and trays
• 12 v electrical panel w/breakers
• 110 v/60 cycle dockside powerw/20 amp battery charger
• 20gallonfreshwater w/SeaTechhose
• S.S.Lenco trimtabs w/indicator and automatic retracts on helm
• U.S.C.G.and international lighting
• Automatic bilge pumps (2)
• Fire extinguishers (3)
• Console mounted forward facing horn and Ritchie compass
• Pursuit meets all applicable USCG and NMMA standards
• Yamaha® fuel management system(standard with Yamaha® engines)