Over $300,000 spent in the last 6 months, including:
– NEW Starboard Engine
– 800Ah Relion LiFePO4 Battery Bank
– 3200W Solar with custom Stainless array
– Bauer Dive Mate Dive Compressor
– Twelve 12,000 Lumen Color Change LED underwater lights installed
– MaxProps added
– Rigging inspected, forestay replaced, rig tuned, and sails repaired as needed.
There has been over $1 million dollars invested into the boat over the last 5 years. There is an exhaustive list of improvements on an already impressive inventory that includes converting the entire boat from 50Hz (Euro) to 60Hz (US) and a complete reworking of the electrical systems, a lightning protection system, new teak decking aft, an updated 20Kw Northern Lights Genset, the list of upgrades goes on and on.
US DUTY PAID.
2021 - (British Virgin Islands)
2020 - (Puerto Rico)
2019 - (Bahamas)
Fall, 2017 (Ft. Lauderdale) - $100,000
Fall, 2016 (Ft. Lauderdale) - $400,000
Fall, 2015 (Ft. Lauderdale) - $535,000
Fall, 2014 (St. Martin) - $135,000
Please note: Layout drawing does not reflect the bar just to the right of the sliding door when you enter the salon, any standard layout of a Privilege 615 (2011) will not reflect this change, custom detail added by the Seller