The North Aegean Trawler 30, powered by an 80hp Yanmar, is designed as a compact trawler. It’s able to compete with boats over its own class in terms of ergonomics, economy, and safety. Large interior volume for its length and ideal design of a Trawler 30, provides the ease and comfort of a larger boat.
Call us to schedule a showing.
As you board the Trawler 30 from the swim platform you enter through a stern gate to the large cockpit area. There you will find 2 drainable insulated cockpit lockers and a propane locker. As you step inside you'll have your galley to starboard. Three large storage drawers, refrigeration, stainless steel sink, and a 1 burner propane stove. Forward of the galley is the helm area with a mahogany steering wheel, top of the line touch screen electronics, and a large helm seat. To port is the dinette seating for 4 with storage below and the dinette drops to make a double. Forward of the main cabin there is a door with 2 steps down into the master stateroom. To port is the head with sauna style seating and ample storage. To starboard is a nice size hanging locker and storage drawers. The master stateroom boast a walk around centerline queen with storage shelving.
Hull And Deck
- Fiberglass hull, deck and superstructure.
- Composite fiberglass deck and superstructure.
- Marine grade gelcoat finish.
- Non skid decks and roofs.
- Stainless steel 316 grade deck accessories like handrails, cleats, drains.
- Fresh water shower faucet on deck.
- Iroko gunwale on deck and hull joint.
Interior And Furnishing
- Mahogany covering for walls.
- Trims are massive mahogany
- Massive window frames.
- Mahogany and white floor laminates
- Stainless steel 316 grade interior accesories
- Non-woven fabric covered ceilings
- Push button mounted drawers and cabinet doors.
- Stainless steel floor handles.
- Stainless steel bathroom sink.
- Gas springs on engine room cover.
- Mahogany steering wheel.
- Isotherm 85lt marine refrigerator.
- Marine combined stove and sink with cover
Windows, Frames, Portholes, Hatch And Doors
- 1 pcs hatch on cabin trunk, 2 pcs on salon roof
- Wood interior doors.
- Stainless steel door locks and handles.
- Tempered fume colored glasses.
- Aluminum hatch and portholes
Anchoring And Mooring
- Lofrans X1 500 Watt electrical vertical windlass
- Delta type 10 kg galvanized anchor.
- Stainless steel anchor connector.
- 6 mm calibrated galvanized 40 meters anchor chain.
- Stainless steel cleats
- Yanmar 57 Hp , 3000 Rpm diesel engine.
- 2.63:1 Reduction gear.
- Mancini hydraulic steering system.
- Whale 650 GPH automatic bilge pumping system
- Whale 11.5 lt/min fresh water pump.
- Diaphram type macerator pump.
- Shower drain pump.
- 3700 lt/min engine room blower.
- Electrical marine toilet.
- Electrical wind screen vipers.
- Marine horn.
- Tank lavel sensors and gauges.
- Teleflex MT3 stainless steel throttle arm and wires.
- (2) Fuel tanks to equal 66 gallons of fuel
- 12 V starter and service system.
- 225 Ah Service battery bank.
- 135 Ah Engine starter battery bank.
- Victron 30 A marine battery charger.
- Marine certificated cables.
- Marine cable ways.
- 12V circuit breaker panel.
- 110V circuit breaker panel.
- Shore power supply system.
- Certificated navigation lights.
- Windlass foot switches on fore deck.
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) fuel and dirty water, built-in fiberglass fresh water tank in keel.
- Certificated marine hoses on sea water and bilge line
- Whale quick connect piping system for fresh water
- Marine anti-smell certificated toilet hose.
- 3 Way valves on toilet for discharging outside.
- Shower drain system.
- Certificated fuel hoses.
- Stainless steel and bronze thru hull fittings.
- Stainless steel deck fillings and discharge fittings.
- Lpg gas system for galley stove
- MP3/FM Radio Music System with USB
- Speakers inside and outside
- Bow Thruster
- Garmin VHF 100
- Garmin GPSmap 721xs
- Garmin Autopilot