- Isinglass enclosure
- FRP transom fish box
- Live bait well
- Operable handheld shower
- Swim Platform
- Armstrong removable aluminum swim ladder
- Large fore deck area
- L shaped seating are with ample storage
- Electric stove
- Bridge deck captain and companion Pompanette chairs with icebox under, a folding bench seat at the transom
- Comfortable seating area for crew and guests
- Cockpit with padded coaming starboard dive door, port side rod storage. A forward cabinet is the support structure for the chairs, a seat/ice box and tackle drawers.
- Three (3) hatches and an inspection port will access two (2) in deck fish/storage boxes aft systems and tankage beneath the cockpit sole
- Teak on the cabins
- Forward Stateroom: sleeps 2 on V Berth that converts in to a double berth with storage below, the sides loft up to form a port and starboard upper bunks. There is side rod storage, a hanging locker and wood table stored at V berth
- Guest Stateroom: sleep 1 on a single berth
- Starboard head: Vanity and storage underneath, Corian countertop with stainless steel oval lavatory and handheld shower.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.