Joystick ControlHULL & DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house with contrasting Moondust nonskid deck.
- Double white bootstripe
- Red bottom
Construction of the hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin. Aircraft grade end-grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Teak handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse
- Four (4) elliptical opening ports on house sides with screens
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight, Radome painted to match deck.
- Large side windows in Pilothouse open electrically
- (3) Low-profile opening aluminum hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens
- (2) Electric opening hatches in the Pilothouse
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- ACR spotlight - Masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control
The cockpit features cushioned seating at the transom with removable cushions at transom door. Aft-facing seats are located at the forward end of the cockpit. Cushions are covered in blue and white stripe fabric.
More cockpit features:
- Teak sole
- Teak interior and capped cockpit coaming.
- Starboard transom door from swim platform
- Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard
- Built-in flip down cockpit steps mounted port and starboard.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Cockpit/pilothouse lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat.
- Salt water wash down
- Stamoid cockpit cover
- Two SS rod holders mounted on the port and starboard side decks
- Two Rupp rod racks under port and starboard gunwales hold 2 rods each.
- Teak finished pilothouse upper sides and dash.
- Teak sole in Pilothouse
- Insulated ice chest
- Pilothouse refrigerator
- (4) Pilothouse windows (with green tint) include: (2) (2023, upgraded) Electric Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- White Lotus Ultraleather-Plus Stidd 500W helmsman and passenger seats on powder-coated manual pedestals
- Cushioned settees port and starboard – blue and white striped fabric.
- Pilothouse dining table with flip down leaves; removable with storage bag. Custom oversized table leaf with break-apart hinges for easy stowage.
- Insulated white overhead has four (2) Electric opening hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens/shades
- Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights.
- Storage locker under pilothouse settee
- 110V-AC outlet – Starboard and forward
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Varnished teak handrail on centerline
- Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows (new 2017)
- Stamoid windshield and window covers
Helm Station (Starboard)
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- (2020) Hinckley JetStick II
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator
- Livorsi analog gauges
- Top-opening locker
- (2) Cup holders
- Custom Dash fiddles for binoculars, etc.
Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- (2023) Garmin 8617 MFD Chartplotter, GPS, Radar
- (2023) Garmin Autopilot
- (2023) Garmin 18xHD Radar
- Ritchie Compass – helm mounted
- Raymarine Tri-data
- Standard Horizon GX1500S VHF with Ram Mic
- 22 inch Solé HD LCD mounted behind louver locker door on forward bulkhead. Picture source is upgraded stereo with DVD player.
- Alpine AM/FM/CD Receiver and Amplifier, Alpine CD Changer
- (3) Pair of speakers – In V-berth forward bulkhead, pilothouse. Forward and pilothouse speakers have remote volume control.
- (1) Pair of Cockpit speakers – dedicated amplifier with fader controls
- iPod Connection
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward. The interior is finished in varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
- Air conditioning cabin vents
- Accupoint heater vents in cabin and head
- Sandlewood Corian countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water.
- Sea Frost refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- Seaward butane stove
- 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Built-in bin for dish stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
The stove is set in the countertop and has a Corian stove cover that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The sink has a Corian cover. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Heat duct.
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- A very comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- V-berth upholstered in Topside Indigo, Sunbrella fabric.
- Storage locker under portside V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability.
- (2022) House – Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine.
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
- Solbian 60" x 26.9" Solar panels, with Merlin Technology & Bluetooth
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- 50-amp shore power cord with Glendinning retractable power cord.
- Victron inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
- (2023) Onan 9kW Diesel Generator - with sound shield (15 hours)
- (2) Solar Panels - Solbian low profile 60"x26.9" panels, with charger monitoring capability via smartphone app
- (2020) Twin FPT N67-550 480HP EVO Engines (155 hours)
- New Glendinning electronic shifter
- Hamilton 274 Jet Drives
- (2020) Jet impellers
- (2020) ZF 280 electronic shift transmissions
- Side Power 7” hydraulic bow thruster
- (2020) Hinckley JetStick II with H-Lock and Heading Hold
- Dual cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Fuel filter/water separator
- (2020) Twin FPT 5” touch screen engine displays
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- High pressure deck wash pump
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 27-gallon aluminum holding tank
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 40-gallon polyethelelene water tank.
- (2) 110-gallon polyethelene fuel tanks - total 220-gallons.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation.
- Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser.
- Engine box forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- Marine Air air conditioning for forward cabin -10k BTU.
- Accupoint heater with outlets in pilothouse, main cabin, and head.
Ground Tackle System:
- Muir electric windlass package: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 25’ stainless steel chain & 150’ anchor rode and polished stainless steel folding bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker.
- Bow burgee flush socket
- Stern mounted flush socket for ensign pole
- Dock lines
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve.
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash.
- Masthead and running lights