Makamama is in excellent condition, both aesthetically as technical. With great performance under sail, her high bridge-deck clearance ensures comfortable and safe trips. She has a new grill, solar panels, upgraded fans, new Main Sail, Spinnaker, new drop-down canvas surrounding the cockpit, new canvas enclosure for the helm station, 2 new tachometers and AIS. The boat is equipped with twin D-130 Volvo engines (30HP each), with comfortable cruising speeds of 8/9 knots between 2200-3200 rpm.
The French build Lipari 41 has elegant lines and a beautiful design. The cockpit and saloon are at the same levels, making for a comfortable and convenient live-aboard. Four cabins onboard, each featuring a double bed, are well ventilated and private. In addition, there is plenty of storage space in two additional forward cabins. Both port and starboard hulls have heads-plus-showers.
The interior layout is spacious and usable. The beds are all very large, thanks to a flared chine inboard and above the waterline, the forward berths are visibly wider than you’ll find on many similarly sized boats.
The large sliding glass door can be locked open to create a great open inside-out area. The aft seating area is spacious and hosts 5 people.
Makamama is in turn-key condition and is ready for showings.
Fountaine Pajot yard is pleased to present you, the LIPARI 41, a reference all over the world.
Built with the very latest technology, after 1 000 miles of rigorous sea trials, the LIPARI 41 joins the Fountaine Pajot range, the world reference in cruising catamarans:
- Fine performances under sail and with two adapted engines.
- Elegant lines with an integrated helm.
- Excellent circulation: a deck free of all obstacles and a cockpit on the same level.
- a cockpit and saloon with same level
- an ergonomical helm free of obstacles for centralized manoeuvres.
A very nice and confortable interior :
- A new interior design.
- Cockpit and a saloon on the same level A
- An ergonomical helm free of obstacles for centralized manoeuvres
- Spacious and bright saloon.
- Fine cabins well ventilated and private.
- Spacious inside storage space.
- A very pleasant owner bathroom
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.