The Cutwater 26 is an ideal pocket cruising yacht and this particular boat has been thoughtfully owned and maintained. The inboard diesel Yanmar engine has the reliability and efficiency you are looking for with bow and stern thruster for easy docking and maneuverability.
The interior is well equipped with a spacious galley, comfortable dinette that converts, v-berth forward for flexibility depending on your intended trip length, and well appointed shower/head.
This boat has many desirable features including:
Generator, bow and stern thrusters, A/C, upgraded electronics, road trailer, and more.
In the bow is the private master cabin with convertible v-berth. This has a U-shaped seating area with table, which converts to a large double berth. Next aft to port is a lounge seat.
Next aft to starboard is the private head with sink, H&C pressure water, electric marine toilet w/macerator & holding tank and shower.
The helm area has a double seat, hydraulic steering, engine controls and full electronic suite. Aft of this is the dining area with hi-lo table which converts to a berth. Underneath this table is another guest sleeping space or storage area.
Opposite to port is the fully equipped, inline galley. There is a teak & holly sole, opening windows & hatches w/ screens and the dinette has re-upholstered cushions.
• Stainless steel sink
• H&C pressure water
• Dual voltage refrigerator
• Two burner stove top
• Ample countertop & storage space
• Garmin 5212 12" color GPS/chartplotter/depthsounder
• Garmin 4KW closed array radar
• Garmin 200 marine VHF w/ DSC
• AM/FM/CD stereo w/ four speakers & iPod dock
• 12V DC ships electrical system w/ master panel
• 110V, 30A AC shorepower system
• Shorepower cord
• 2.7KW Mase genset w/ sound shield, 40 hours
• 110V outlets
• Four marine batteries
• 20A battery charger
• Bonded 12V electrical system
Yanmar 4BY2 180 HP marine diesel, FWC- 585 hours
• RACOR Duplex 500 Fuel Filter/Water Separator
• Seawater strainer
• Single lever control
• Three blade prop
• Trim tabs
• Bow thruster
• Stern thruster
• 16,000 BTU reverse cycle marine HVAC
• Six gal HW heater (Engine & 110V)
• Electric bilge pumps
• Bow platform w/ ladder for beach access
• Stainless steel anchor roller
• Anchor locker
• Anchor w/ chain & rode
• Lewmar 1000 electric anchor windlass w/ remote control
• Opening forward deck hatch
• Dual horns
• Cabintop sports rack
• Cockpit seat w/ reversible back
• Full cockpit bimini
• Transom door
• Transom platform w/ rails & gate
• Swim ladder
• Rocket dual axle bunk trailer
• Custom, full winter cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.