Amazing Grace is a beautifully maintained and truly turnkey single owner Broad Blue 415, which was built in 2008 and launched in 2009 where the current owners took possession at the factory in the UK. It has been maintained to the highest standards throughout its life by its owners who use the vessel primarily as a winter home to cruise the Caribbean, Bahamas, and US east coast.
Having a background in engineering and aviation which provided an understanding of systems and their maintenance, this vessel has been designed to incorporate specific features for prolonged, independent cruising such as:
- Multiple, redundant electrical sources. 2 alternators, 1 generator, solar, wind power.
- High charge acceptance with LiFePO4 batteries. Never have to worry about power. Enough for 3 days without charging. Charge efficiency much improved over lead.
- Fuel cross-feed and balancing should one engine fail its fuel supply be needed
- Watermaker buffer tank (80L). Watermaker feeds this tank and, after quality testing output before and after making water, buffer tank can be electrically pumped over to main tank. Alternatively, can be switched to deck wash tap to supply pressure washer for cleaning.
- Improved cockpit instrumentation design.
- Accepts both European and USA propane tanks.
- Sufficient solar power to heat hot water most days March – October.
- Washing machine and hot water can be run from inverter/solar to reduce generator hours.
- Integrated Engine instrumentation to chart plotter/displays (2021).
- Integrated AIS transceiver so we can see and be seen.
- Email via HF radio (amateur radio license required)
This vessel is well equipped and comes with all the spares and equipment needed to jump on and go sailing without delay.Importation is currently in process